Global Turbocompressor market overview
The Global Turbocompressor market Is anticipated to reach USD 31.52 billion market size by 2030, growing at a cagr of 5.2% between 2020-2030. the growing LNG trade between countries and increasing investment in the manufacturing sector is expected to boost market growth over the forecast period.
The turbocompressor market has been segmented based on the output pressure into 0-20 bar, 20-100 bar & greater than 100 bars. the 0-20 bars segment is expected to dominate the market as this is the most common output pressure used in various applications such as chemical plants, oil refineries, liquid nitrogen manufacturing plants among others.
The market can be segmented into single-stage and multistage segments out of this the single-stage Turbocompressor account for the largest Market share due to its increasing adoption in numerous industries.
- Global Turbocompressor Market By Type, 2017 to 2030 USD million
- Centrifugal Turbocompressor
- Axial Turbocompressor
- Global Turbocompressor Market By Application, 2017 to 2030 USD million
- Oil and gas
- Power generation
- Global Turbocompressor Market by stage, 2017 to 2030, USD million
- Global Turbocompressor Market by output pressure, 2072 220 30 USD million
- 0 to 20 bar
- 20 – 100 bar
- above 100 bar
- Global Turbocompressor market, by region, 2017 – 2030
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the world
- North America
Top turbocompressor manufacturing companies
- Turbocompressor Manufacturers
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Howden (U.K.)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan).
- Turbocompressor end-users
- Duke Energy (U.S.)
- National Grid (U.K.)
- Ruwais Refinery (Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company) (UAE)
- Exxon Mobil (U.S.)
- Reliance Industries (India).
Who shall buy this report?
- Turbocompressor manufacturing companies
- Turbocompressor dealers and suppliers
- power generation companies
- LNG companies
- oil and gas refineries
- private Consulting firms and associations
- government and Research institutes