Ambient Computing Market Growth & Trends Analysis
The global ambient computing market size is expected to reach USD 665.1 billion by 2027, growing at a cagr of 32.25% over the forecast period as per the new research report published by Confianza Market Research & Consultancy. the growth can be attributed to the growing penetration of technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Ambient computing is the newest concept in the market which emphasizes consolidating various technologies in order to provide a seamless experience to the users. The main aim of embedded computing is to create a connected world wherein the devices would work on autopilot mode without any need for human physical interaction. Ambient computing can be used for various applications in business as well as personal life, for example, automation of sales and marketing activities on the basis of response and buying intent, operational automation with automated task assignment based on resource availability and skills.
Sensor and computing unit are key components used in ambient computing, It uses machine learning to train the system about repetitive tasks processes so that the task will be auto executed whenever needed. Although the technology is still in the developing stage considering the technological and regulatory challenges, companies are betting on this technology as the future of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The North America embedded computing market is expected to grow cagr of 37.75% between 2020 to 2027. High technology adoption rate, growing demand for smart homes, and the presence of all the major embedded computing companies are expected to drive the regional market growth. The Asia Pacific market is expected to grow at the fastest cagr is a region is a key software for all kinds of hardware used in this technology including sensors, actuators among others.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Ambient Computing Market Report
Ambient Computing Market Report Findings
- North America holds the highest share in the ambient computing market size, as the region is the early adopter of new technologies and increasing usage of AI in various applications in the region.
- The Asia Pacific region shall emerge as a promising market for ambient computing by 2025.
- The sensors segment holds the largest market share followed by the actuator segment.
- Companies such as Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand PLC, Legrand SA, Siemens AG, IBM, and Google Inc. are dominating the ambient computing market.
Ambient Computing Market Segmentation:
Confianza Market Research has segmented the global ambient computing market based on sensors & connectivity, device ecosystem, service type, and the region as mentioned below:
- Sensors & Connectivity Insights (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2027)
- Market Device Ecosystem Insights (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2027)
- Consumer Product
- Services Insights (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2027)
- Regional Insights (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America